Note: This is an experimental feature only available on the experimental branch.
Starting from the release of 0.6.1 you will be able to send us 3D models by email on email@example.com and we will make them available on your account within 48 hours – with no application update required. The 3D models will be personal but with organization-wide accessibility, hence, users outside your organization won’t be able to see or access them.
- Objects must be of type .fbx
- Max model size of 200.000 Polygons
- Note: A high amount of polygons in a room will result in longer loading times and a lower framerate. We recommend keeping the total polygons of a single room below 700.000 polygons
- The model cannot be supported by more than 5 texture maps (normal, metallic, etc.)
- The maximum size of each texture map is 1024 by 1024 pixels
- The total size of the textures and model must be less than 60 mb
- When sending 3D models, we also request that you provide a short description of the expected model size, i.e. small ( < 10 cm), medium (10 cm – 1m) or large ( > 1m)