Quest 2 headset:
We recommend getting the Oculus Quest 2 Enterprise. They’re priced at 5450 DKK and can be controlled centrally from a computer without having to log in to Facebook etc. To find more information, click this link. At present, there is a six-month waiting period for orders.
Alternatively, you can purchase the regular Oculus Quest 2, priced at 2600 DKK.
- VR computer, if you’re building scenarios in VitaSim Author. If you’re a student, having a headset is sufficient. Author is accessible via standalone, but if you’re creating larger scenarios, we recommend connecting to a computer. Ask your retailer for a good solution.
- 360 camera. We recommend go-proMax or QooCam. The go-pro Max is user-friendly, quick in post-production, and records in 4K. QooCam records in 8K but requires more time in post-production.
- Video formating. Handbrake is free. We always recommend formatting raw 360 recordings as it can significantly lower the file size.
- Camera tripod. Prince range 500 – 2000 DKK.
- Editing software. All price ranges.
- Oculus Software. Has to remain open when you’re connected to a computer. Free.
- Hygiene covers. We recommend getting covers that are easy to clean. For example these.